Suzuki GSXR 750 L0
- 2010 – 10 plate
- FIXI racing paint / colour scheme
- 30,000 Miles
- Original coded Suzuki key
- Good tyres front and rear
- Yoshimura silencer
- HEL braided brake lines front and rear
- MOT – August 2020
- Fully Stamped Service History
- Owners manual
- Full V5
- Unfortunely HPI Cat N, albeit rides very well and a typically fantastic GSXR engine!
This is registered as a CATEGORY N, being cosmetic damage (non-structural) categorised by the insurance company. This is due to the cost of replacement parts. It has been repaired by our fully qualified technician and is now presented with new fairings and paintwork.
The Suzuki GSXR 750 has been long heralded as the best compromise for the road; more torque and power than the smaller GSXR 600cc, with the same handling, and yet easier to handle and more forgiving than the bigger brother GSXR 1000cc. The perfect road bike?
For full specification or for further details of this motorcycle please contact us.