The classic Honda HRC VTR1000 SP1 V-twin – 2000 MY – Honda’s answer to Fogarty and the Ducati reign in WSBK in the late 1990’s, early 2000’s
- 2000 W reg
- 5 owners from new
- Red and black
- Low mileage – 19,500 miles
- MOT – September 2020
- New pair Dunlop Sportmax tyres
- Good gold link chain and sprocket kit
- Recent brake pads front and rear
- Loads of paperwork including all old MOT certificates
- Original Honda Service Book
- Original Honda Owners Manual
- 2 original Honda keys
- Full V5 registration document
- HPI checked and all clear
- Rear seat cowl fitted and rear seat pad included, which is in very good condition
- Will go through workshop and have a new oil and filter and full check over, prior to sale
This is a great example of this appreciating classic from Honda. Good clean bike with low mileage and almost completely standard. The only non standard parts being the undertray and indicators.
Built by Hondas Racing Department – HRC, in a bid to challenge the Ducati 916/996 in the WSBK in 1999/2000. The Honda HRC VTR1000 SP1 engine is 999cc with gear driven camshafts, twin fuel injectors and four valves per cylinder, with huge torque and power (133bhp) to keep pace with the Ducati’s of that era.
See Honda HRC VTR1000 SP1 in WSBK to read about the history and racing heritage.
These bikes, in this rare, good, clean, original condition, are becoming collectors items, so grab a bargain whilst you still can. Look at how the other HRC models – Honda RC30 and RC45, have shot up in price in recent years, now both in excess of £25,000!!
More photos to be added soon…