A great investment opportunity to buy a super rare and not often seen for sale, limited edition Ducati 888 SP4:
- 1992 – J Reg
- Number 595 of a limited run of 600 bikes, with the first 100 being the 888 SPS
- Ducati Red
- Low mileage – 27,000 km (17,000 miles)
- Current owner purchased the bike in 2007
- 2 original Ducati keys
- Ohlins suspension front and rear
- Brembo Goldline calipers
- Good tyres front and rear – Pirelli Super Corsa
- Mot –April 2019
- All old MOT certificates and receipts for work carried out / service history since 2007
- Imported into the UK in 2007 by Forza Italia of Silverstone
- Recent oil and filter change, along with air filter and plugs
- Belts replaced September 2017, approximately 300 miles ago
- Rear disc has just been replaced (OE Ducati)
- HPI clear
- Full V5
Clean, original motorcycle in great condition. Unlike a lot of older bikes, this one is pretty much as it came out of the Ducati factory, other than tyres and an upgraded brake master cylinder and lever – has been swapped for a 916 setup, an approved upgrade. An absolute hoot to ride. The ever popular Ducati 888 SP4 is a bike with heritage and evokes all sorts of fond memories – be prepared to chat to people when you fill up with fuel; stop at lights; in fact anywhere that people get the opportunity to drool! Not a bike for the shy type! The bike runs beautifully and is a joy to ride, especially with the unmistakable Ducati boom! Unfortunately the current owner is finding it more and more difficult to ride, suffering from ongoing knee and wrist issues.
Fogarty debuted at the 1992 British WSBK round at Donington as a privateer, onboard a Ducati 888, racing for Moto Cinelli. In 1993 he became a work Ducati rider, on the 888. See the official Ducati site for the history of the Fogarty reign.
For full specification of this motorcycle visit motorcyclespecs website for the full bike specifications or contact us for further details.