- City and Guilds qualified motorcycle technician.
- Honda and Suzuki main dealer training and experience.
- Raced 600 Supersports for three seasons with BEMSEE motorcycle racing.
- Two seasons as lead technician for an endurance racing team, racing a GSXR1000 and laterly an R1, in 8-hour national endurance championship.
- Designed and built a motorcycle from the frame up. Having purchased a SteelHeart Engineering tubular alloy frame, the bike was built using a mix of parts, including a large number of bespoke, self designed and fabricated components and utilising a Yamaha R6 5EB engine.
If you’re looking for your next bike and want the assurance of buying from someone with a passion, then you’ve come to the right place. Because we don’t boast a huge showroom with hundreds of bikes and a plethora of clothing, we can pass the savings direct to you and offer bikes at a more competitive price!
We buy any motorcycles, be they projects, barn finds, or if you just feel it’s time to hang up your leathers, feel free to get in touch. We are also happy to consider part exchanges.
Contact us to discuss options or to get a free valuation.